Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Dennis D. Baker, Jr (dbaker@deltech.net)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 00:45:09 EDT

I'm just being off handed, but I wonder if we could get a similar deal with=
 someone who in my opion may have a better set of headers... I spoke with=
 the owner of TNT In Houston.. They specialize in supping up Vipers. They=
 did the Dak featured in the latest Mopar Muscle Mag. They custom designed=
 a set of headers for that turck and really didn't expect to get as many=
 calls from Dak owners as they have. These guys play hard ball when it=
 comes to sup-ups they now have the fastest Viper around and he gave me his=
 word that they keep quality the same on everything that they do. Quality=
 and preformance comes at a price... A set of headers for that Dak were=
 around the 1200.00 mark. However, due to the number of phone calls that=
 they recieved from Dak owners he is considering the production of these=
 headers for inventory. I'm for one goint to install a set on my 98 as soon=
 as I can afford it, but if we could get an organized purchase together I'm=
 sure that these guys would works us a deal. One of the things that makes=
 me prefer doing business with TNT is that they have their own chasis dyno=
 and engine dyno and they despise fibbing on the true preformance numbers=
 that ALOT of the mass after marketing guys seem to do so well.

Anyone who is interested in spending maybe a little bit more on their mods=
 let me know... TNT does full mods too. I've seen their shop as well as=
 the quality that they produce... This stuff is trully the sh@t! :) =20

These guys do buiness totaly based upon reputation alone... You got to be=
 doing something right if you can stay in business soly on reputaion alone.

At 11:44 AM 7/14/98 -0400, you wrote:

>OK -=20

>I talked to Jeff at JBA today and told him that I have about 13 people taht

>are so far definite about the purchase .=20

>Jeff tells me that since we are going to buy that many , that he can sell

>them for.....$276.94 plus about $20 shipping for each set .=20

>He told me that as long as we all order them on the same day , that we can

>call in seperately and pay any way we like , such as credit card or check

>or money order .=20

>He tells me that this price is good for any Dodge application on a Ram ,

>Dakota , or Durango with either the 5.2 or 5.9 liter for 1992 to 1999

>vehicles ,automatic or manual in either 2wd or 4wd . So even if the headers

>are slightly different for these applications , he will extend that price

>to cover all of them .=20

>Since we will be ordering them seperately , they will get shipped to each

>person's house .=20

>Let's just remember that we still need to keep this organized and that I

>still need the full info for some of you who are said to be "In" . We MUST

>all call and place the order on the same day and speak specifically to him

>. I think we should give it till this coming Monday , July 20 , and then

>get everyone together and pick a date to call .

>And whatever you do , DON'T LET ANYONE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS because he told

>me that if his distributors got wind that he wouldn't be able to do it .=20

~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~

Dennis D. Baker, Jr. Providing High Quality Internet Service to=20
=20

V.P. Southwest Louisiana and working towards a

DelTech Industries, Ltd. better Internet Community.

dbaker@deltech.net =20

433-2225 Voice/Daytime Support

</paraindent>postmaster@deltech.net (318) 626-1813
Voice/Nightime Support