Dakota Replys Needed!

From: Richard Stevens Rodriguez (rcar123@MailCity.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 21:35:55 EDT

***PLEASE REPLY BEFORE 8/10/98!!!!!***
Dear Dakota Owners,
7/17/1998
Hello, My name's Judith Rodriguez, and I own a early model 1997 Dodge Dakota 3.9L Sport truck. I have been experiencing numerous problems with this truck, many of which have not been solved. Some of my problems are excessive tire wear, excessive and at some points very loud pinging, power steering problems, and O2 sensor problems. My O2 sensor had to be replaced recently, and parts had to be specially ordered for my power steering problem. If you have also experienced ANY of these problems, please email me BEFORE AUGUST 10'th! I am going through the Lemon Law procedure, and need this valuable information to present before Chrysler Corp. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Judith A. Rodriguez
EMAIL: RCar123@MailCity.com
P.S.: If you wish to remain unknown, that's O.K.!

Now MailCity offers forwarding so you can check your MailCity messages and other e-mail all in one place. Go to http://www.mailcity.com