Re: loud roar

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 12:39:40 EDT

The loud roar of the fan clutch is normal, especially for the first mile or
so, in both hot and
cold weather. My '91 did it, and my '95 does it too. Sometimes in standard
70 F weather
it will hook up and make the noise first thing in the morning. After about
a block it stops.
If you were to let the truck warm up for about 2-3 minutes first thing in
the morning (California
weather here :) it doesn't happen as often.

Don't worry!

    Sam '95 SLT