Re: Re: Dakota R/T / Chicago

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 23:42:33 EDT

Dan,

Thanks for responding... I had lost your email address since the last time I
emailed you. Well, if you remember about 2 months ago I was interested in
getting a 98 Dakota R/T, but then I found out I could not special order
them, and I got discouraged about getting one. Well I just found out last
week that Dodge is allowing people to order new 99 Dodge Dakota0 R/T. So I
am back in the market for a 99 Dakota R/T.

So, since I have only seen 3 Dak R/Ts and never been in one, I was wondering
if you are ever in the area if you could take me for a quick spin. I would
also like to hear your comments both positive and negative about the truck.

Where did you buy yours from? Did you like your salesperson and would you
recommend going to him.

Thanks,

Tim May