JBA headers

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 11:50:00 EDT

I just wanted to pass along to all of you that I just got off the phone
with Jeff J. Bell at JBA .

I put in my order for the lovely stainless steel headers and ceramic
coating .

Jeff passed along that including my order , he has gotten 17 total orders
for the headers and except for three of us , we had all gotten the ceramic
coating as well .

I just thought some of you maybe interested in how many had ordered so far
, and I am sure we will have a bunch more order soon .

Jeff once again expressed his thanks to the DML for working with him and he
reminded me that he would like to hear from us to let him know how the
headers work out , good or bad .

He also stated that they will be making the downpipes for the R/T soon and
the Y-pipe should hit in a few months .

He told me that they will in fact be using Bruce Bridges' R/T as the model
for the pipes . He told me that apparently on Bruce's machine , the pipes
were bolted to the cat and not welded which would make it alot easier for
the do-it-your-selfer to install ythe downpipes .

I'm not sure , but I think that mine are welded , I told him I would and
let him know . I would like to know from the other R/T owners , if their
downpipes are welded to the cat inlets or are they bolted .

Anyway , that's all the crap that's fit to print !

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html