re:oil change

From: droopie (droopie@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 21:59:33 EDT

Well Drew, if yours is laid out like my parents Durango is (probably
pretty close if not identical) I don't know what to tell you. I will
tell you what I do is after I get it changed I spray down the oily areas

with Simple Green, let it soak for a minute or so then spray it down
with the water hose. Does a great job, the stuff isn't harsh like some
degreasers are and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg... and you can use
it for a ton of other things too...
- --
- ---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html

Well, Bob Dechance shared a tip with me that I am going to try next
time. Cut open a plastic juice jug and push it up around the filter to
catch the oil before it heads down the block, the brace on the
bellhousing, the tranny....

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black