RE: J.E.T. computer enhancement

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 01:05:24 EDT

I am currently using the JET Stage II in my 98 Ram - excellant chip.
Stage II requires the use of 91 grade fuel and with the use of 91, I
have NO detonation
problems. California fuel isn't nearly as good as the fuel you receive
in other states. Additionally JET will custom program chips to take
advantage of other
modifications like superchargers, modified throttle bodies, etc.
Additionally, their modifications take into account all aspects of the
engine controller, (part
throttle, WOT, and idle).Fuel and ignition maps have been changed and it
is very friendly with OBDII. Check out their website "www.jetchip.com".