Re: DML:Oil change frequency was:More Comment on K&N Filters

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 13:36:50 EDT

Damnnnnnn,
Errata: 12,000 miles between changes, musta had a stuck key......spell
check wouldnta helped...
Hey Ive got 7 cars and I change the oil every 3000 miles and Im swimming in
the black stuff. The recylclers only take it in 5 qt increments and
unfortunately Ive let about 25 gallons of the stuff build up. Im not a real
green guy, but the environment would be a better place with less frequent
oil changes, at least MY environment would be...
Bruce