Re: Slapper bars, R/T

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 08:59:30 EDT

I've got the Lakewoods on my 95 spaced .5". With street tires, they do help
some with traction. The main thing they accomplished for me was the complete
elimination of potentially destructive wheelhop. My truck still 60fts about the
same as before. Anybody feeling generous can send me some 28" Hoosiers or MTs
;-)

Andre Mauboussin
95 14.7@94.5mph