RE: A/C, Not too cool

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 11:19:29 EDT

Mine is not as cold as some cars I've been in, but after maybe 10
minutes, I usually have turn my fan down to the third position when
it's on max. Well, it's always on max...... Anyway, it works pretty
well - believe me, I notice - 6' 0", 245#'s, live in Dallas, and sweat
to high heaven! I venture to say that if you don't like the AC,
something might be wrong. Good luck.

Tate