Re: 5spd shifter

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 23:08:25 EDT

<<
 No gripes with my shifter when running around town, but such a long
 throw kid of sucks at the track. I have looked and looked, but have
 found no one making aftermarket shifters for Daks. Or am I barking up
 the wrong tree trying to get these tranny's to shift quicker?
  Ooooooooohh... a reverse lockout would be sweet for a bangin' a hard
 forth downshift on the freeway!

Tate,
   That long throw really does suck! Thats why I broke mine!! It can be like
a big breaker bar in the heat of battle!! If you ever find a new shifter let
me know!
Eric