Re: Indy Gathering

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 23:13:02 EDT

<< I think having a gathering at Indianapolis is a great idea. Has anyone ever
 heard of the Indy Truck Bash? It's a really good truck show, and I think it
 would be the perfect place for all the Daks to gather, lots of hotel rooms,
 and lots going on. I've been there the last 3 years and I'm going again this
 year. They have 3 Dakota Classes, Stock, Mild & Wild, I'd love to see all 430
 of us show up there. We'd give all those Fords and Chebbys a run for their
 money. It's Aug 22, 23 & 24. It's always the last weekend in August. If
anyone
 wants to come this year, and needs any info, let me know. Ken

Ken, that sounds kinda cool. I wouldnt mind getting out there for that. Im
not really into truck shows, but if there is a Dak class that would be pretty
cool!! I should be up and running with atleast my headers, exhaust and tires.
Eric