Dak Cruise In

From: droopie (droopie@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 23:28:46 EDT

I'm thinkin' somewhere there's some kind of large gathering every year,
like Louisiana or something. Maybe more centralized like Indy or
somewhere else in the MidWest. If we plan far enough ahead, we should
get
a pretty good turnout. Especially if it's close to Texas. I think a good

chunk of the DMLer's are Texans. We could make it into a big pow-wow
cookout party kind of thing... Maybe around Thanksgiving or Spring Break

time in 99. Any ideas? I can get the wheels turnin' and get some group
rates here and there and do some homework....Whattaya think?

- -mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

Not that I wouldn't consider going somewhere else, but Memphis is fairly
central for most people, except those on the left coast. The Memphis
Motorsports Park is a 1st rate NHRA facility with a ROAD course also.
:)

Not real sure if they are big into renting it out to clubs for shows
tho. I know NHRA and NASCAR teams rent it out all the time to test.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black