Re: RE: Meeting

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 12:09:02 EDT

Glenn,

    Your mileage can't be any worse than mine. And I drive my truck a few
hundred miles each week. If you go, I will.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~walter_felix

PS. How are things going over at ESPN? I hear my company (Inacom) may be
doing some business with your area soon, so I may see you around.