Mufflers for V6

From: ryanmc@concentric.net
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 21:21:57 EDT

I have a 1997 Dakota Sport V6 and was wondering what kind of muffler would
be good for a V6. I had a Trans Am with Flowmaster on, and really liked the
loud rumble. I would still like that same sound, only a little quieter (I
had my catalytic converter off, so that probably made it noisier). If I had
a V8, I would probably go with the Flowmaster again, but I have heard
Flowmasters sound bad in a V6 or 4 cylinder. Does anyone know of sound
samples on the internet with a V6 that I could hear the differences, or did
anyone else change thier muffler in thier V6 Dakota? If so, how do you like
it?

Thanks,
Ryan McMillan
ryanmc@concentric.net