Re: Mufflers for V6

From: Paul W.Gosselin (gozzy@netcore.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 01:59:04 EDT

I have a 97 Dak Sport 4x4 V6 and I went with a Flowtech Purple Hornie,
silly name but i get a great sound. A nice low rumble when idling or
cruisin slow and she screams when i open it up. It sure turns alot of heads
:) Since i put it on, all my 4x4 buddies have switched to them to. Only
thing is...im not sure if they are available state side, im in Windsor
Ontario Canada. Also I have a K&N....not sure if it makes a difference in
sound but i would recommend it anyway :)

P.S. This is my first reply to DML so i appologize if this message got
screwed up :P