South/Central DML meet

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 02:05:48 EDT

> In a message dated 7/25/98 9:08:18 PM Central Daylight Time,

> Can you make the Mopar Show and Race in Sept?

> Gene in Houston

I'll be there Gene, it would be nice if the other Gene could make it
too ;-) I think this would be a good get together for any DML
members in the area. I think there is about 6 or so members in the
Houston area alone and a bunch more from other parts of the state. So
how 'bout it Texans (and any other members who want to come)? This
would be a good start for the south/central region, lots of Mopars to
look at and just lots of fun. Viper vs Corvette shootout, truck
shootout, burnout contest, specialty vendors, swap meet... Oh, BTW I
have a flyer of this event I scanned... almost forgot. Check it out at:

http://web.wt.net/~mclark/hmcc.jpg

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html