Meeting at Indy

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 10:52:56 EDT

Hi all,

I've been following the discussion of having a DML meeting in digest mode,
and wanted to add my 3 cents (Canadian -- the exchange rate sucks).

The Indy Truck Bash sounds like a great time. I think we should make plans
for next year, since I've already booked all of my vacation time this year.
Also, that will give us enough time to get some stickers and/or T-shirts
made up so we can recognize each other. We can also make some plans for a
DML parade or something, and really show the Brand F and Brand C guys what
they're missing out on :-).

Did we ever determine if there are any 4x4 trails in the area? I wouldn't
mind helping to organize a DML trail ride if there's anywhere to ride.

As for other locations (Louisana, Tenn., etc.) I think it would be great to
have meetings there, but I'm afraid Norah and I won't be able to make it.
We would probably want to bring both Daks to show them off, so we're paying
for gas on a V6 4x4 and a V8 4x4. Indy we can make, further than that I'm
not so sure. But by all means, let's have as many meetings as we can get
organized.

Jason