Oil Pressure

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 13:59:35 EDT

>I have seen some other people talk about their oil pressure not being too
>high, and mine isn't either. I thought I was low on oil and when I checked,
>I was full. When idling, it barley reads any pressure, but then when I step
>on the gas, it does. I know as the enignes RPM increases, the pressure
>will, but I think it may be bad to have that low of pressure anytime.

>If anyone finds out about it at the shop, let me know as I want to take care
>of it, or stop worrying about it, as soon as possible.

>Thanks,
>Ryan McMillan
>ryanmc@concentric.net

Ryan:

Once warmed up, my oil pressure sits on the lower edge of the normal range
scale. You also have a
'check guages' idiot light which will illuminate if your oil pressure is
outside the acceptable range.
Once the rpm increases oil pressure rises to about 3/4 on the guage.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada