Re: Electric Fan

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 14:00:24 EDT

> Part No. Description
> 5602 2139AC GC 5.9L Electric fan/shroud assembly
> 5602 2166AF Upper Rad. hose w/T-fitting & thermostatic switch
> 5602 2245AD Lower Rad. hose w/T-fitting & thermostatic switch

Tim -

Can you tell me from your info what kind of wiring is needed for the fan ?

Is there a seperate harness just for the fan , or is it all meshed in with
the whole harness for the entire truck ?

Basically , what I am gettin' at here , is what exactly do I need to make
this work (if it even fits) ?

I guess that maybe I could use a relay and some switches from someone like
Flex-a-lite or another aftermarket manufacturer .

I hate to keep asking about this , but I am really interested in it .

Thanks !

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html