4-cylinder perf. parts

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 17:18:37 EDT

>On another note does anybody know where to get pefomance parts for a 4cyl.
>Dakota. 1993 Dakota sport preferably?
>
>Thanx Joe Hughes

Joe -

I had a 1994 2.5 liter sport and I had the same problem .

I really never did find anything , but I have heard that the Airaid from
Evergreen Performance will fit the 2.5 as well .

Since the 2.5 is basically a 2.2 , I had always wanted to try to slap the
heads , turbo , etc. on the thing and try to make a 2.5 liter turbo out of
it .

I think with some work , that the thing may just work , and I think there
are plenty of turbos lying around to get a starting point .