RE: Electric Fan

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 17:06:38 EDT

Dealer prices for the electric fan setup (No discounts).Work your best
price.

 Part No. Description
 5602 2139AC GC 5.9L Electric fan/shroud assembly - $158.00
 5602 2166AF Upper Rad. hose w/T-fitting & thermostatic switch - $53.00
 5602 2245AD Lower Rad. hose w/T-fitting & thermostatic switch -
$187.00