Re: Confused Newbie

From: Joseph Hughes (jhughes@puma.dpg.devry.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 17:03:52 EDT

        Mr.Confused Newbie you are correct when you say that R/T stands
for Racing/Touring. The CC stands for Club Cab. If anyone has anymore
questions like this please send them to my personal E-mail address at
jhughes@puma.dpg.devry.edu , only because my father has worked for the
Dodge/Mopar corp. for over 20 years and I can get him to help me out with
any questions.

On another note does anybody know where to get pefomance parts for a 4cyl.
Dakota. 1993 Dakota sport preferably?

Thanx Joe Hughes