Re: Thumping noise, Tires, 3.9v6 not much balls!

From: VEEEDUBBB@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 10:43:17 EDT

hey the wiring i just used the computer from the car. I got the engine from an
85 fifth avenue. Low miles and good strong engine. It has the spark advance
computer so i got the shop manual from that and matched all the wiring up to
the one from the truck to power the computer that is right for the engine. The
only other mod we had to make was crafting new engine mounts, however this
could be solved by finding a V8 from a newer Dak. to fit in they cast new
mounts on teh block to fit the V6 mount spots. Also an electric fan was needed
to make clearance because the grill does not allow for a V8. If any specific
questions E mail me VEEEDUBBB@aol.com