RE: JBA headers/weird fasteners

From: Joel Znamenacek (Joel@zracer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 10:19:49 EDT

It sounds like you could use a 12 point socket for the fastener. I have
no idea what size to use but think about how the points of the bold
could fit inside the 12 point socket. Allot of sockets are six point but
the good ones are 12.

Joel

  But the hardware that came with them is a little odd. There are 8
5/16"x1" bolts & lock washers, among other things. However, I have no
tools to fit the fastener heads! They're kind of like a reverse Torx;
a convex crown instead of a concave hole.