Re: steering wheel shimmy, 97 Mopar parts interchangibility w/ 98R/T

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 10:24:38 EDT

Steve,
I get a very slight high frequency vibration at the wheel at speeds over 85
mph. It has gotten better over time, and was much worse before I had the
tires re-balanced and the truck re-aligned. Im going to let it ride for now
since it seems to get bettter every day I drive the truck. Could it be the
old Goodyear meats?? Uneven roads dont seem to make much difference.
BKB