RE: Meguiar's Confirmation

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 16:45:22 EDT

By the way, I was wondering if you guys can comment on whether you do your
waxing by hand or by machine. I waxed mine the other day and used Meguiar's
clay cleaner to clean it first. It took me two whole afternoon's to clean
and wax my Dak. It does look great though but when I do it again, I think I
want to use a buffing machine.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau