RE: Asateuge Island

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 16:45:31 EDT

You had sent the message below before and I was trying to find info on that
park and couldn't. I think the spelling was incorrect. I will try with the
new spelling. I was looking for some 4 wheelin' action in the east coast.
I contacted a group called Big Dog 4 wheelers and they are having an event
in the Winchester, VA area that they are sending me info on in the mail.

Thanks.

Edgar, if you are in VA, you should definently check out George Washington
state forest. There are some wicked trails; only jeeps would dare tread on
some of them.
Have you ever been to Assateuge Island in MD? They have a good trail, but
you
have to be registered.
Boog

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau