Re: Buying the Cam: Attn Patrick

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 06:18:40 EDT

<< Patrick, did you have any problems with you computer accepting this cam?
 Sounds pretty lumpy which I like, but Im not planning on the supercharger for
 another year. So you say this is more for upper end right, >>

No, no computer problems or drivability quirks at all .. maybe a surge to keep
it from stalling on a cold start up, but that's about all ..

The cam is explosive in the mid-top end... you can really feel it come on
hard..

<< Im buying it in about 2 weeks so I gotta know if this is the
one for me. Patrick, if you say its the one, then its the one. Where did you
get it and what are the matching part #'s for the springs, roller rockers,
lifters? Also, did you get new push rods to go with that? I was encouraged
to do that from the guy thats installing them for me. >>

I'm real happy with it and would recommend it to everyone that drag races
their 5.9..

I got mine from Summit, you'll have to get the springs from Mopar, roller
rockers are a crower peice ... I'm still using stock pushrods.

ttyl
Patrick