RE: Vorteched the R/T tonight!!!- questions

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 00:06:27 EDT

Dan,

Another suggestion, I run an oil cooler between the oil supply line and
the Vortech itself. I also run a second cooler (sandwich adapter between
the block and oil filter), oil temps prior to the cooler installations
(on a
hot day here in Calif.), approx 230 degrees. After the cooler
installations,
approx. 190 degrees, I'm sure the Vortech is running cooler then 190.

        Frank