Wanted 94 or 95 Ram

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 23:21:17 EDT

I just got done pulling the 5.9 and tranny out out a salvaged 95 Ram
that bought.
Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows of someone that has a 94 or 95 Ram
with
a tired engine that they would like to sell, preferably in Calif or
Arizona. I would prefer
a 95 (the salvaged Ram is a 95 Club Cab). The interior in the salvaged
Ram is in
excellent condition (SLT option), body is in sad shape. Went off the
freeway at
about 75 MPH. Engine 44,000 miles. Over the next couple of months, I'll
play
with the engine, I have a spare Vortech to install on it. I'd like to
give the powertrain
a second chance to live.

        Thanks Frank