Re: Update on TB Polishing

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 23:05:32 EDT

<< Just curious for those of you who ported, hacked, and polished your
throttle
 body, I a wondering if anyone has checked their work for any signs of
 corrosion, pitting, or rusting. I remember that someone who sells them,
 whose name I will withhold :), said that in 2 weeks that those who did the
 port and polish themselves will have a nasty looking TB cause its not
 completely sealed with teflon, or something along that line. Well thanks
 to all who respond with how thier homebrewed P&P TB looks now. I am still
 contemplating doing it, but I am curious on how it turned out since the TB
 fad started about one month ago. Thanks..... >>
Funny you should mention that!! I was thinking the same thing yesterday so I
pulled mine off to have a look and what do ya know!! No pitting!! Hmmm
wonder how that (didnt) happen??
Eric