More Mopar Nats news / Hey Gene(Dodgeboyz3

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 20:02:36 EDT

I have some more info on the Nats. There is a car/truck show and you can enter at the gate. It is to late to get into the professional judging but I'm sure there going to do something for the rest. It runs Friday,Sat,Sun it's $75 for two people for all weekend. If you want to race it's $85 for all three. Hey Gene I'm going out of town tommorrow do think you can keep a list up of the people just in case I miss someones name when I get back