RE: moving distributor, injector sync.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 12:21:33 EDT

Patrick,

Can't say that I'm into NASCAR, I wish I were.
I'm into the unusual or unknown, and Dodge certainly falls into this
catagory, seems that everying has been planned or done to Fords and
Chevy's. In my early days, I played with Top Fuel ( 392 1-A's) primarly.
I guess I'm showing my age. Boat engines, Rod engines, anything that
tends to be unusual. Favorite engine, Boss 429 Ford. Best production
Hemi ever built (and I use the term production loosly). Had my own
engine
shop (made a lot of money putting steel sleves in Vega engines). Today
Software Engineer. Engine controllers really interest me (the challenge
of understanding what the Powertrain GODS are doing and finding a
better way). Because of my roots, tend to believe that supercharging is
the
ONLY way to go. Really like the SB A-series engines. Just not enough
aftermaket R&D applied to them.

        Frank