Re: Vorteched the R/T tonight!!!- questions

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 09:45:52 EDT

Vortech has a fuel management unit that comes with the kit. It is
connected to the manifold to sense boost and adjusts the fuel flow
accordingly. The supercharger has a definite whine at idle but with the
under hood mat you can barely hear it in the cab. I haven't had it on long
enough to determine my detonation situation. Like I said, I have installed
a Boost Master which is supposed to dial back the timing under boost. I
will also install a 180 thermostat.

Dan.