RE: Junker Law was: 99 Dakota R/T

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 20:39:15 EDT

I think I'd get somewhat more than "mouthy" if some legally brain dead dolt
was toasting my brake linings on the dyno, as I'm sure that the law was
written as to absolve the state from any liability resulting from the
actions of someone who should have been removed from the gene pool at birth.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com