Fuel injectors: Additional Info.....

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 19:52:04 EDT

One more bit of info on injectors,

BWD (Borg Warner) has a replacement injector for the 318, 360 engines.
If you need injector(s), you don't need to go to Dodge to get them.
Part # 57135 and is applicable from 94 through 96, and it may be
applicable
to the 97's and 98's, I'll check Dodge's part #'s and see if it is
applicable.
Last time I checked, Borg Warner was not in the business of
manufacturing
fuel injection components, they more then likely are just re-packaging.
I'll
pick up a few and see if I can figure out who the OEM is. Just a bit of
info.

        Frank