RE: Hello and a question...(shaun)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 18:27:15 EDT

Shaun,

I know how ya feel. So far the only mod I have done has been a OEM
replacement K&N filter. Noticed a slight difference in throttle
response, and maybe a little better mileage (very little). I average
around 12-13 mpg w/ half and half mix. I get around 11.3 around town.
See, it can always be worse.

Glenn
Connecticut