RE: Shift kit update, need more info obviously

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 14:48:38 EDT

I'm gonna try this one more time. Again I must say that transmissions
are not
what I would consider my strongest point. I called JET again and they
assure
me that they DO control shift pressures and thay actually increase it by
approx.
7 psi. If they do, then this should increase shift firmness. I'll check
the the
service manuals (outputs from the computer), again tonight.

        Frank