Shift kit update, need more info obviously

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 11:11:42 EDT

Bruce,

As I said, I am more familiar with the setup on a GM than Mopar, so I may
be Completely wrong on the Dakota. The best guys to talk to would
DEFINITELY be TransGo. I could probably check my FSM, but, you see, I
have been negligent in that department (of course, I haven't done any
mods yet, either). :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM Impala SS Signature Series