Dynomax Race Magnum installed

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 19:29:55 EDT

I've had the Race Magnum installed for about 2 weeks and I love it. Its the
3" center in/out with pipe running over the axle and dumping to the left of
the spare out of sight. Since I went over the axle and dumped it I don't have
as much of the interior drone as some of the other dak owners with this setup
have. There is a definate horsepower increase over the lousy 2 1/2 turbo I
had on it before and it sounds sooo much better. On another note, after they
cut my old exhaust off we noticed that there was a huge crimp/dent in the pipe
where it went over the axle. Appearantly the place that installed it before
(Meineke) didn't do it right and the pipes hit on the axle when I hit a
bump....

Will