RE: RE: Re: Fuel injectors:

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 21:19:05 EDT

Boog,

You are right. I this case I got my info directly from Dodge Parts.
Information
is always followed by the statement "your VIN is the most accurate way
identify what parts will work with your truck/engine". The bottom line,
all
Magnum engines (318, 360) from inception through 1995 take the same
injector. Heck, they are already giving me information and parts
availibility
for the 99's, how do they know this for sure........

        Frank