Re: G-TECH results

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 00:38:24 EDT

> That is a possibility. I know many GMs will not let you shift into OD at
> WOT. B&M has a kit for many GM trannys and it is a popular mod for the
> Buick Gn guys. I suspect that is a question we need to ask the
> transmission kit folks. Does the Dakota trans NOT go into OD at WOT, and
> does their kit take care of this?
>
> By the way, just how fast is that?

I was up to about 105 mph and it was above the redline so the engine doesn't
have much power left. BTW, the GMC I spoke of was a Syclone and they have a
Corvette valve body in the tranny.
I had a Shelby Dak before the GMC but I dont remember if it would shift into
4th at WOT and I don't know if it had the same tranny as my 98 does.
JIM MILLER.