Re: Re: G-TECH results

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 00:15:57 EDT

Well, one redneck to another.....

It supposedly uses g forces to measure acceleration and in simple terms it
"knows" how far you have gone by your rate of acceleration. So if you are
accelerating at X feet per second, the machine just does some simple
multiplication to know how far you have gone. Yeah, I think that is it in
very simple terms. Someone with a G Tech manual handy could probably copy
down the exact scientific explanation.

Donny M Hayes