Re: DML:Bandimere Truck Fest

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 02:01:22 EDT

Sorry about that Tim, there were alot of people!!! My 1/4 mile times
were quite a bit faster...only differences were 1/8 tank gas, temps in
the mid 70s and 40% humidity...and the RABT (Ram Air By Thede). Anyway,
here are the times...

1st run 2nd run
R/T -1.170 1.045
60ft-2.802 2.699
1/8 -11.862@59.44mph 11.735@60.08mph
1/4 -18.322@77.22mph 18.153@77.54mph

the 18.153 is just over 3/10 of a second better than previous trip to
the track...not to bad.

The JET Dakota was awesome!!!! I'd like to see it run at sea
level...Bandimere is around 5650 feet.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
RABT (Ram Air By Thede)