Re: "Air-Head" Question ^_^

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 16:29:15 EDT

Good question......anyone ever use those pregressive rate helper springs that
bolt on and supposedly add like upto 1500 pounds. My 93 saggs alot too. I have
had about 1000 pounds in the bed and I wouldnt dare load any more into it.
They are listed in JC Whitney and it says they bolt on, no welding. 90-98
Dakotas are $122.98. A good darn buy from my view if they really add that
much. They are made by Hellwig so thye must be a good product since Hellwig
makes some good stuff.....normal ride when unloaded and virtually unaffected,
at least that is what they say in the catalog.