Re: Exhaust question

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 18:44:58 EDT

Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com wrote:

> stuff for awhile. Now I'm a bit curious. Wouldn't the best thing for
> high-flow through exhaust be to keep the flow split apart, run smoothly into
> two separate high flow Caltyletic Converters, two separate high flow mufflers,
> and dump the exhaust immediately under the truck? I'm pretty certain this
> would void the warranty, but for preformance issues, isn't this better?
>
> Shaun
> Tustin, CA
I'de like to second that question to all u guys/gals,I've got what
Shaun described above on my Shelby & I would think that it would be
an entirely less effective system than a single,sooner or later
i'de like to go w/something "louder" muffler wise,right @ the moment
there r 2,3 chamber mufflers that I was told are a off a Z-28 system.
How's come all yous guys are stayin w/the single's & aren't going
to a dual system ????
geo.----'89 Shelby Dakota #288