RE: R/T exhaust

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:09:10 EDT

I never saw an ad that said "3" mandrel bent pipe" , I'm just going by
what others have said. At the dealership, the salesman was talking
about this and that cool feature on the R/Ts and got to the "high
performance exhaust". I mentioned that mandrel pipe and factory
headers would have been cool. He said "the pipes are mandrel bent".
 Just so happens I was under the thing at the time and said "no it
ain't - wanna take a look?". Anyway, that's my part in the R/T
mandrel bent exhaust saga. Damn... those are nice trucks.

tate