Re: dead battery (i think)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:32:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/98 10:01:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lellsworth@whoi.edu writes:

<< Battery can be checked at places that sell them. Replaced the BAT. I do
 most my shopping at NAPA. I am sure you like were you go. ALT just fine.
 You know just the 12 55 or something. Dakotas are not for the average
 person. You really got to love them to stay with em. I tell the faint of
 heart to get a toyota. That's my story. NO GENIUS HERE! No spell check
 here either.
         ARG12 is the relay in the starter? and can those be rebuilt? Where did
 put my book?

Did you check the coil?????? Thats what mine was
Eric