Re: SR-71 Bullet Hot Rod Dakota: UPDATE!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:47:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/98 10:47:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
enielsen@constantvelocity.com writes:

<< The SR-71 Bullet is a hot rod performance truck package based upon the
Dakota. We've
 given it some very radical body styling, done some major engine and
drivetrain mods, and
 given it a Viper front and rear independent suspension. The goal was to
create a track
 -ready, turnkey hot rod sport vehicle that is the next evolution in sport
trucks.

Guys, cool truck, but my opinion is to much eye candy and not enough go juice.
Well, I cant really say that, I would like some numbers on the times. Pretty
cool of Eric to notice us and take the time to write, so thanks to him for
recognizing the DML. Eric, could you supply us with 1/4 times if possible?
Eric K